Sunday, June 03, 2007

It's that time again!

Election time is fast approaching and if you're like me, it's time to brush up on where you stand politically and then which person most closely agrees with you. And I'm so tired of hearing "liberal" and "conservative" and the first question out of anyone's mouth to put you in a party is "Are you pro-life or pro-choice?". I mean.....puh-leeze....like that's an issue that is ever going to affect me. As me if I'm pro-individual or pro-common good? Or if I'm for free trade? Or if I want my taxes raised (heck yeah!). Oh, wait...I guess the biggest political divider this day and age is the all important question of whether you are in favor of Kyoto. Go ahead....ask me!

The world's smallest political quiz. Take this, be honest, and let me know.

2 comments:

Dan said...

I am a "CENTRIST", just is me......middle of the Road

Danny

Curleygirl said...

I am way libertarian. Top, center of the field.