Thursday, June 23, 2005

She's Here!

Sorry sorry sorry for the long delay in posting! Curleygirl v2.0 (aka Mairin Abigail, aka Baby MAC, aka Little Monkey) was born on June 11. She has been the my number one priority the last two weeks so I have been neglecting most everything else (I apologize for not calling some of you!). I won't go into details about labor and birth. It's sufficient to say epidural is my friend. Mairin has a head full of pretty brown hair, the biggest gray eyes (any thoughts as if they will be blue or brown?), and these long legs and fingers and toes (courtesy of Grandaddy P).

Mapgeek has been home this week with us. Next week is the first official week of me and baby. Our schedule right now consists of eat, sleep, poop, eat, sleep, poop. An occasional shower thrown in (while Daddy babysits) and some gaming time, though people I run into don’t understand the frequent AFK’s. Next week, we plan on eating, sleeping, and pooping. I’ll be sure to keep you all updated since I know you’re anxiously awaiting more news! :)

No comments: