Friday, July 15, 2005

First shots

We went for Mairin's one month checkup today. She's up to 8 lb, 13 oz! And, she's 21 inches! Man, they grow so fast! The doctor says she is doing great and was very surprised that Mairin has started rolling over. She can roll from her stomach to her back on a level surface. Scared the dickens out of me when I came to get her out of her crib and she was all wedged up against the railing. We'll have to watch her much more closely now. She also got her hepatitis B shot. I've NEVER heard her scream so loud. Had it lasted longer than the 3 seconds until I picked her up, I probably would have gotten upset too. There's nothing worse than seeing your kid in screaming pain.

Anyways, all is well in Atlanta! Just wanted to give a quick update for the remote peoples!

No comments: