Monday, August 15, 2005

Smelly cat, oh smelly cat!

Ok, I was just watching the Friends episode where Phoebe and Chris Isaak sing Smelly Cat. Seemed appropriate here. :)

I have to blog about this. I often wonder what people are thinking. The woman that is protesting in front of the President's ranch...what's up with that? I pride myself on being able to somewhat understand and empathize with most sides of an issue. And then there's reality.

I don't see anything wrong with protest, or sitting outside the President's front door in order to make a point. What if this woman actually gets what she wants? What if the US pulls out of Iraq? And Israel out of Palestine? Does anyone honestly think that this will stop terrorism? I mean really? If so, then we'll have to agree to disagree because I don't think it will make any difference. The terrorists will find some other reason to hate us and try to kill us and I honestly don't believe they will stop. Peaceful religion ya know.

And as far as her not paying taxes...that'll show 'em!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, really sad about our boys dying in Iraq. But, would you rather fight terrorism in Iraq, or in Charlotte, or Atlanta, or in Heartland, USA? And if we fight terrorism on our home soil, it won't be our young men dying - it will be women, kids, seniors, neighbors, friends, fellow workers,.....

Curleygirl said...

I'm getting spam on my blog too????? You've got to be kidding me!!

Curleygirl said...

Ok, I deleted the spam. :) Wonder if I can block it? Unbelievable.