Friday, May 27, 2005

If I were a rich man, da da da da da da....

HOLY TOLEDO! If you buy this for your kid, you definitely need to reevaluate your life. Not that I'm necessarily against the evil rich. Goodness knows if I had that kind of money, I certainly wouldn't fuss about myself. The difference between those that work hard and those that hardly work. I am a true capitalist, my conversion having come from reading Atlas Shrugged. That conversion from "College-hippieenviro-knowitall" to "Productive Member of Society that pays taxes and is really ticked off by all the freeloaders". Did I mention that I'm an advocate of mandatory birth control for welfare recipients?


"Capitalism demands the best of every man – his rationality – and rewards him accordingly. It leaves every man free to choose the work he likes, to specialize in it, to trade his product for the products of others, and to go as far on the road of achievement as his ability and ambition will carry him."(Ayn Rand, 'For the New Intellectual' 1961)

1 comment:

P-Dogg said...

I want one - what a bargain! only $39k!

Phtttt who needs that chump change anyway...