Friday, May 20, 2005

Yay Friday!

Whew, I'm so glad it's Friday. Even though I started off the morning with 2.5 hours of meetings and I’m getting ready to go into another training session during lunch. At least we get lunch. Why do meetings have to last so long? Why do I have to be in so many of them? Ah well, such is the life of a consultant.

Obviously, still no baby. I think she’s having too much fun in my belly listening to Meauxdog sing.

I’ve been trying to figure out what to do this weekend. It seems so long since there has been no traveling, shower, planned dinners with family or friends, or other obligation that sucks up all my time. Of course, now I don’t know what to do with myself. Actually, I may FINALLY get to go see one of the movies that I haven’t seen yet. I’m getting mixed reviews on SW, so I may have to get a big tub of buttery popcorny goodness and watch Hitchhiker’s guide. Yum!

Off to yet another meeting. I’m noticing that we have a beauty of a southern spring storm rolling in. Maybe the power will go out. :)

No comments: