Thursday, May 26, 2005

Travelbug fever

Still no v.2.0....

It's almost Memorial Day Weekend and I'm itching to go to the beach! Normally, we'd be looking forward to next week and going to Hilton Head. This year, we are homebound, waiting for v.2.0. I was just looking through some pics and came across some from Mexico. This year will be the first time in several years that we won't be going. However, it doesn't seem right to take a baby to a country where you can't drink the water. Guess we'll have to slum it in Grand Cayman again! *sigh*

I'm really looking forward to three days of nothingness. Maybe I'll finally get to see those movies. Or get the house cleaned and the flowers planted. We really need to take a picture of the house.

I have nothing interesting to say about current events today. Except that it sounds like the head honcho bad guy, Wowie Zarqawi was "gravely injured" today. Wonder if it will make any difference. I am still astounded at the level of hatred of extremists. Any extremist. They obviously weren't products of the "peace, love, and pot" movement of the 60's-70's.

No comments: