Tuesday, September 13, 2005

On a happier note

It's been such a downer kind of week. I hate to dwell on everything. So, here's a quick Babygirl update. She's growing so fast! We believe she's also started on the road to a full set of teeth. I call her the Little Monster as she grabs at everything which immediately goes in the mouth to be gummed. Not to mention the drool. She's also starting to recognize words. When she gets hungry, I tell her that she's going to get some BBJ (boobyjuice for the uneducated) and she immediately quites down. Babygirl is also laughing and smiling on cue. It makes me laugh!

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and baby girl are so funny. You both make me laugh. Cute picture. I see you've added "PeeWee" to the blog list :-)